Monday, May 9, 2011

Stone Portrait Project



1. Was there anything unexpected?
This project was surprisingly difficult, mainly because there was so much detail work involved. I have never worked with the lighting effect before or putting in so many different layers, so I had a good time with this project despite the difficulties.

2. Did it turn out like you thought it would?
I had hoped it would turn out better... I had some issues with the masks in the top dancer project, so some stuff got left out, but all in all I'm pretty satisfied with my work.

3. On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate this project?
I would give this project an 8--- it was rather difficult but it taught a lot of really interesting tools that really add to the project as a whole, despite their tediousness. 

4. How would you rate your own creativity on this project?
I think I was pretty creative with this project-- I chose a model that was not facing forward, so I had to really work with her angle and the way she held her body.

5. What would you do differently if you did it again?
I would add more texture to the statue-- it definitely makes it look more interesting and realistic.

1 comment:

  1. i think that crop turned out really well. it doesn't stand out as odd to me at all.

    these are both really cool. i wouldn't change anything. and i think the dancer is an excellent subject choice.

    nice work.

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Artistry: 100
    Effort: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 100

    ReplyDelete