Friday, May 20, 2011

My Website

During this unit, I explored the different techniques within Photoshop and applied them to seven different projects. I learned a lot about how to make pictures blend together, how to change color schemes, using the different tools to turn the photograph into something else, etc. Though there were some difficulties, I had a lot of fun working on each project, and applied those techniques that I learned to my website. If I were to do this and any of the other projects again, I would apply more detail and time to each to make each better. I really enjoyed the class, and I really want Photoshop on my computer!

To see my work, explore the link below:
http://www.austinschools.org/campus/garza/html/academics/technologyapplications/eportfolios/taylor_l/website.html

1 comment:

  1. i'm sad to see you go, taylor, but i'm also very happy for you as you get ready to GRADUATE!! congratulations. you did some excellent work in this class, and i can tell you learned a lot. it's been a pleasure having you.

    the website turned out really cute. i love the look. very modern. great work.

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Artistry: 100
    Effort: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 100

    ReplyDelete