Thursday, April 14, 2011

Masking Fur Project


1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate this project?
I'd give this about a 7-- it was a fun, simple project that didn't require a whole lot of effort.

2. What were your favorite and least favorite aspects of this project?
As necessary as it is, I don't like the liquifying tool-- it helps with masking the fur, but it can be a hassle, because it's easy to overstretch the skin and make it look weird. There is a lot of preciseness involved with the project depending on which animals you choose, but thats honestly the most difficult part, and its not that hard. My favorite part is the result, and matching the animals together in order to start masking.

3. How would you rate your own creativity on this project?
I'd give myself, on a 1 to 10 scale, a 6 or a 7. I like the pigelot (ocelot and pig), but its not quite what I wanted.

4. What would you do differently if you did it again?
I would choose different animals. This is a fun project, and I'd like to do it again.

5. Did it turn out like you thought it would?
Pretty much-- I'm happy with the results.

1 comment:

  1. these are both really strong images, in my opinion. plus, the pigelot is the BEST IDEA EVER! so adorable and awesome. i've said it before, but it looks like it's a female pig from jersey wearing a leopard-print jump suit. i LOVE it.

    and i don't see any areas that need improvement. excellent work.

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Artistry: 100
    Effort: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 100

    ReplyDelete