Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Masking Fur Project 2 (adding hair and a background)



1. Was there anything unexpected?
I really liked adding on the hair-- it added quite a bit more detail to the photo. It was also fun to put the backgrounds up and blend the two photos.

2. What would you do differently if you did it again?
Keep working on blending the photos-- I feel the first looks less realistic simply because of some sizing issue and color issues.

3. On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate this project?
A 9-- very easy, simple, and teaches quite a bit for future projects.

4. How would you rate your own creativity on this project?
I thought I had a good idea, but like I said earlier, I should have added more detail.

5. How is the class going for you in general?
This is my last project, and I'm sad to be leaving! I really enjoyed the class as a whole and everything I learned.

1 comment:

  1. awesome idea! so cute and cuddly.... and DEADLY! the meerkats are adorable, too.

    the masking fur part looks great. there's a subtle change in lighting that gives away the fact that the lion cub is from another photo originally. i'm not sure how to fix that besides maybe experimentation with exposure adjustments, maybe. or a color overlay might do the trick. not sure.

    adorable cub, though.

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Artistry: 100
    Effort: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 95
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 99

    ReplyDelete