Friday, April 8, 2011

Placing Tattoos Project






1. How would you rate your creativity on this project?
I honesty thought my idea was better than it turned out... I think it turned out okay, but I guess my expectations weren't really met.
2. On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate this project?
7-8
3. Was anything unexpected?
The liquifying of the picture was actually a tad difficult... I had more ease with it in the second project than in the original.
4. Of what are you most proud?
I really like both pictures I chose, but I think I could have found a better way to make them work together... I think it looks realistic, but it also looks a bit odd to me.
5. How would you make this project better for future students?
Giving them a variety of options and techniques to make the tattoo and body part work together a bit better-- I thought the tutorial was a bit vague.

1 comment:

  1. these look nice. i'm kind of undecided, but i'm wondering if the flowers should be a tiny bit more see through.. they seem perhaps too bright. but not by much. it's quite lovely, though.

    and the tutorial one is good, except there's a little of the arm tattoo that goes past the arm itself.

    overall, another excellent project.

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Artistry: 95
    Effort: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 95
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 98

    ReplyDelete