Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pop Art Project

 1. Did it turn out like you thought it would?
It turned out better than I thought it would! I'm very happy with the resulting project (top: Mila Kunis)

2.  Of what are you most proud?
I had a difficult time with the resolution, but I figured it out for the photo and that really made the art look put together. I also really like to difference in hue and coloring.

3. On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate this project?
I thought this was a really fun project, a good starter project. Definitely a 9.

4. How would you make this project better for future students?
Have them experiment with the coloring mostly

5. What were your favorite and least favorite aspects of this project?
Favorite, most of it. Getting to play with the color, drawing in everything, etc. However, and this was mostly the tutorial, I kept getting screwed up and losing my original photo when I would come to the point of pasting the black and white version over the original to help me color.

:D

1 comment:

  1. i think your mila kunis image is a way cooler picture than the tutorial one. in fact, the tutorial girl is kind of lame. but these are both flawless. great job.

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Artistry: 100
    Effort: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 100

    ReplyDelete